Saturday 1 February 2014

January Camera Roll

It’s been a great start to 2014 so far with lots of good news and events happening in my life. It’s been very much a family month so I thought I’d share some snaps with you guys.



January 8th // My friend's little kitten found a new bed in our takeaway bag! 

January 9th // I managed to secure a great PR deal with my local Guardian to cover an interview and photoshoot on a group of my friends who are in a band together. Check them out! @ConquerRioMusic


January 14th // Family trip to our favourite Indian restaurant for my Mum’s birthday. Soo nice!

January 15th // My Mum, Dad & I went to watch War Horse in theatre. It was amazing, I cried my eyes out!

January 18th // My Nana turned 80 years old so this obviously called for another family meal out. Only this time we headed to China Town to celebrate the start of Chinese New Year.



January 29th // I went to a social media boot camp in Manchester and this is what I found in the toilets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment