Monday 16 September 2013

My Top 5 iPhone/iPad Apps

Vine   I’m one of those people who don’t tend to upload vines personally but can sit for hours just scrolling and scrolling and laughing and scrolling. It’s mad how something can make you literally laugh out loud in the space of 6 tiny seconds. My faves are definitely the cats and dogs – I can be heard for miles sat in my room literally howling with the laughter at the majority of them. Great app to try when you’re bored!

Mail OnlineThis is my favourite app to use when I’m on the bus or train. I can quickly check out all the latest news and gossip at my fingertips and I usually find myself drawn to the ‘UK Showbiz’ section first. It’s gets updated a lot throughout the day too. Great app for on-the-go news and it’s free!

Minion RushThis is, without a doubt, the most used app on my iPad/iPhone. If you’re like me (which is absolutely clinically addicted) then you’ll understand where I’m coming from. If you have no idea what I’m talking about then firstly – WHY?! And secondly, I’ll explain. It’s very much similar to Temple Run (but better) and based around the little yellow minions from the movie Despicable Me. You have to collect bananas, dodge obstacles and complete tasks whilst on your run. Warning: you may start to see the game when you shut your eyes if you play a little bit too much.

TV Catch Up I mostly use this app on my iPad because of the bigger screen, but it’s basically like having Freeview on your tablet/phone. It lets you watch live television at the touch of a button and streams channels such as, E4, Dave, Film 4, Viva & ITV+1. It’s great when there isn’t a television around and you literally CAN’T miss something. I usually feel this about 90210.


Instasize ­ I believe this is quite a new app so I’m not sure how many of you will be able to relate. If you have Instagram then you’ll understand how annoying it is when your picture is zoomed in to fit the standard square box size. Instasize lets you upload the photo at its exact size so if you want to show off the full outfit that you wore at the weekend, then you don’t have to stand a mile away from the camera to get a full head-to-toe shot. My prayers have finally been answered! 


What have your favourite apps been recently?



2 comments:

  1. Downloading Instasize right now. Genius!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it really is! Glad I could help :)

    ReplyDelete