Sunday 9 February 2014

BEYONCÉ: Heat






I know I'm massively late on the Beyoncé Heat bandwagon as this fragrance was first released way back in February 2010. But, I recieved this for my birthday yesterday (my friend made me open it early) and I am completely obsessed with it already. I'm not great at describing scents but I just imagine it being exactly what Beyoncé smells like haha. It's a very sweet, spicy scent that would definitely be more suitable for evenings out. As you can see, the packaging is very sophisticated yet simplistic. You can't go wrong with a classic, sexy red. 

Beyoncé herself was quoted; "It's like something you can't get enough of. It's hot, sexy - it definitely makes you feel like you caught the fever" and also added that her fave fragrance is red vanilla orchid due to its "sexy" and "spicy" smell. She went on to say that it was also suitable for her alter ego Sasha Fierce as it was "fiery".

I'm really loving it so far, and it was such a lovely gift to recieve. My friend definitely knows me well!


SHOP THIS POST 
______________________________________
______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment