Monday 3 February 2014

Cheryl Cole: Through My Eyes

It pretty much goes without saying that Cheryl Cole is the absolute epitome of English beauty. From her Sound of the Underground Girls Aloud days to her current solo career, I've always loved and supported the Geordie lass. Through My Eyes was the first official book from Cherly and I've had it for a good fews years, however, I always find myself reaching for it. I love just flicking through the stunning collection of photographs including informal pics from her own personal collection. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous (could we expect anything less?) and it gives a real insight to how diverse Cheryl actually is. It explores all aspects of her oh so successful career taking us on a journey through photoshoots, award ceremonies, her ambassador work for L'oreal and also backstage at the X Factor. I thought I'd share with you a couple of snaps without ruining the beauty of the book. It isn't a huge read (I read it in a day) but the words coupled with the stunning snaps really do make for a memorable read.  

Well done Chezza, love.




X

No comments:

Post a Comment