Wednesday 14 May 2014

My 'Emergency' Handbag Kit

Just like any typical woman, carrying a load of crap in her bag is an obligatory trait within the female species. Deep within the depths of Boots and Nando's receipts, perfume bottles, empty sweets packets and loose change, in a tiny little corner of my bag, lives a leopard print cosmetic bag that I like to think is there for 'emergencies'. However, these aren't just any emergencies that I've prepared myself for. Oh, no. Disasters such as a dry hands, streaky fake tan, annoying bits of hair in your face and excruciatingly painful blisters are all taken care of thanks to my trusty bag of wonders.

In all seriousness, I don't know why I've never written a post on this before as I really do find this little bag so helpful on a day-to-day basis. My friends are constantly thanking me for it aswell as my chapped lips and hay-fever riddled nose. These are the essentials that I carry with me in my bag everyday along with all the other rubbish that us girls feel that we need with us at all times!

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Sanitizer
Mini Soap & Glory Hand Food
He-Shi Tanning Gel
Nivea Lip Butter
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
Hair slides
Comb
Plasters
Paracetamol/Hay Fever Tablets

X

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I have an emergency kit too with samples, hair ties, plasters etc x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They're a god send aren't they?! x

      Delete