Monday 14 October 2013

Pay Day Picks #2




Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
I don’t think I could physically live without this mascara. Since discovering it, I’ve purchased it endless times. A bottle usually lasts me around 2 months and I’ve noticed my current bottle is on it’s last legs so it’s definitely time to repurchase!








Chunky Scarf
Now that the cold winter months are setting in, I feel that it’s time to purchase a big snuggly chunky scarf. I’ve spotted this one online from Asos. I thought that black would pretty much go with everything (including my coat) so I will definitely be grabbing one of these on Pay Day!






Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
I’ve had soo many sample bottles of this foundation and I absolutely love it! But when I get round to buying the full size, I always find another sample bottle stowed away in my samples box. However, it’s finally come to the time when I have run out of samples and have to splurge on a full size. However, I found out a while ago that if you book a ‘Fake-Up’ at Benefit (where the MUA does your make up for you in the hope that you will purchase some) then, if you book a second Fake-Up after your first then you get a LOAD of free samples! Hence why I had so many samples of their foundation haha!



Urban Decay Make up Setter
I’ve heard a few bloggers raving about this so I’m really intrigued to give it a go! I’ve found that by the end of my day, my make-up doesn’t look as tippity top as it did when I left the house in the morning (although the Borjouis bronzing primer does help). It probably won’t be great for my bank account but hopefully will have a better effect on my face!


Asos Tube Trouser in High Waist Check Print

Now that I’ve lost a bit of weight, I’ve found that I feel a bit more comfortable wearing trousers, instead of covering my thighs up with dresses and skirts. I am really loving printed and patterned trousers at the moment and especially in monochrome. So, when I saw these beauties, I literally went weak at the knees! I think they’ll go with so much from an over sized wintery jumper to a cute white cami layered with a scarf and a chunky cardy. JUST SO NICE!



*images sourced from Google

1 comment:

  1. Love those trousers!!
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete