Monday 9 June 2014

AllBeauty.com Bargainous Mini Haul

I was acquainted with this absolute gem of a website when a colleague at work was telling me how she'd got some aftershave (for her son) for more than half the price than it was selling for in the shops. Obviously I asked her to send me the link and spent my morning at work scrolling through the endless bargains on there - naughty!

I didn't want to order something just for the sake of it so I waited until I actually needed to make an order. The time finally came when I ran out of fake tan and was running low on my favourite mascara and I couldn't wait to see the discounted price that AllBeauty was offering on my beloved products. I added the Clinique High Impact Mascara and St Tropez Face & Body Instant Lotion to my basket and then remembered that Father's Day was coming up so added Paul Smith Extreme Man aftershave which was the biggest bargain of the lot to my surprise. Here's what I would have paid compared to how much I saved.

PRODUCT                                                         
Clinique High Impact Mascara
RRP                                 
£14.95
ALLBEAUTY PRICE
£16.50

PRODUCT
St Tropez Face & Body Instant Tan Lotion
RRP          
£10.00
ALLBEAUTY PRICE                                 
£8.95

PRODUCT
Paul Smith Extreme Man aftershave
RRP                    
£38.50
ALLBEAUTYPRICE                                          
£19.35

RRP Total: £65.00                                           
ALL BEAUTY.COM Total: £43.25

So, as you can see, I made a huge saving of £21.75! I will definitely be on the hunt to see if more of my beauty staples are featured on their website. I think the prices do change occasionally when they have special deals and offers on certain products but you really can't argue with those prices. (Especially the perfumes and aftershaves!). I made my order on Monday around 11am and it arrived on Wednesday. Make sure you go and check out their website and let me know if you discover any bargains!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment