Monday 14 April 2014

Manicure Monday: Models Own Blueberry Muffin

I adore wearing pastels during Springtime and Models Own Blueberry Muffin has been such a favourite of mine. This polish comes from the Fruit Pastel collection which includes 4 other gorgeous pastel shades. There are so many ranges of pastels on the market but the thing that drew me to this was the fact that it was scented!...


Blueberry Muffin is a powdery baby blue shade that leaves a gorgeous glossy finish. Although one coat looked fine, two coats was perfect. The only thing I would say is that the polish is quite runny so a little bit goes a long way. I've been loving wearing this shade whilst I have a tan as I think it really complements it. The blueberry scent lasts for a little while after application however, does fade after a couple of days. They are available to buy at Boots and Superdrug for £5 which is such a great price for the quality of product. 

What have you been wearing this Spring?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment