Monday 9 December 2013

Pay Day Picks #3

I’ve had to really watch what I’m spending on myself this pay day as I have a long list of Christmas presents that I have to buy! However, I have set a few pennies aside for the ‘essentials’ that I’ve had my eye on this month...

1 – Bad Hair Day’ Beanie:  I’ve had my eye on this super duper trendy beanie for a while now. I’m literally known for whacking on a beanie whenever my hair isn’t co-operating and it’s great that statement garments are really in this season. You can order them from Amazon in a range of different colours but I definitely have my eye on the black one as it will pretty much go with everything.

2 – Topshop Kohl Eyeliner in Sable : I love brown eyeliners for winter! I think they’re such a lovely change from black and look gorgeous on any colour eye! I’ve been looking at the Topshop Kohl pencil eyeliners for a while now as I’ve heard great things about them and for £4, you can’t really complain!

3 – H&M Midi Rings: I’m literally obsessed with midi rings. I think they’re so feminine and can spruce up any outfit. I’ve noticed that H&M do a fab range of midi rings and I’ve especially been looking out for the simple, dainty gold ones. I can normally get away with wearing XS normal sized rings as midi rings too. They usually sell them for around £2.99 for a set of 10 rings so I’m definitely picking up a stash on Pay Day!

4 – Toni & Guy Limited Edition Shine Gloss Serum: I was first introduced to this product when I received it in a Glossybox and since then our love affair has blossomed. A few pumps of the product brushed through your hair with your fingers is all it takes to have gorgeous shiny hair all day. I normally only apply it to the bottom of my hair as this is where it is most damaged and quite dull. I’m coming towards the end of my bottle and I definitely need to repurchase VERY soon!

5 – Christmas Party Dress: I have quite a few Christmas outings planned over the next few weeks so I’m on the look out for the perfect Christmas party dress. I’ve noticed that Boohoo.com are running a #Dressmas section on their website and I’ve got my eye on a few gorgeous dresses so I’m certainly going to have to control myself come pay day!



No comments:

Post a Comment